BorHelp is a freeware Windows Help authoring template for
Microsoft Word 97 and 2000. It simplifies many aspects of WinHelp design:
managing topics, creating links, using macros, etc. This small and useful
tool adds a Help-authoring toolbar to your Word environment, allowing
you to concentrate on the content of your Help system rather than the
WinHelp syntax. BorHelp comes with full source code that you can modify to
suit your personal needs.
- Mark Selection As Hyperlink: target in current or
external RTF file; topic link, pop-up link, jump to macro, jump to
Website or e-mail
- Unmark Selected Hyperlink
- Create New Topic: ID, Title, K-keywords, A-keywords,
browse sequences, window types, and macros. The Macro Dictionary
gives a list of possible macros. Easy navigation.
- Current Topic Properties: Modify the topic settings as given
- Mark Selection As Topic: Convert existing text to a topic
with specific properties as above.
- No Scrolling
- Insert Button: general macro button, Related Topics button.
- Insert Picture By Reference
- Insert Standard Bitmap
- BorHelp Documentation